Xixsael

Ghost Producer

Your Professional Personal Producer!
  • Do you want to be part of the EDM industry? Be in the big electronic music festivals like Tomorroland and Ultra?
  • Do you want to sign with the big record companies like Spinnin Records, Revealed Records, Armada Music, Musical Freedom or Ultra Records?
You need a Ghost Producer
  • My name is Xixsael, I am a musician producer with more than 4 years of experience in the electronic music industry. I specialize in musical genres such as Progressive House, Future Bass, Trap, Moombahton, Pop and Reggaeton.
How is the proccess?
It is very simple.
On this page I will leave you a form that you have to fill out with all the details of the track you want, such as gender, bpm, type of environment etc. When you see the form, I will contact you to confirm some details, such as the payment method, some references with the track etc. Once confirmed the last details, I will proceed to create the track, after 3 to 4 days, I will send you a demo so you can hear if you like it or if you need something to change, once you confirm that you like it, you will proceed to make the payment, however, 40% must be transferred up front and the remaining 60% once the product Is ready, I will proceed to export the stems, midis, track without mastering and mastering, etc. Once the package is finished I will be alerting you by mail that it is ready, so you can transfer the remaining 60%, once received the payment I will be leaving a link through Dropbox with the package in zip or rar format, so that I downloaded. If the package came with an error or has problems to remove the package, I would appreciate it if you notify me as soon as possible and I will gladly solve the problem at no additional cost.
Package details:
The package will have 7 folders, Midi, the extended and radio version of the track, the non-mastered version of the track that includes its extended and radio version and the stems in wav format.
Note:
In the form you will decide if the files
will be exported either 16, 24 or 32 bit.
What is the price?
I accept Paypal in $ (Dollars) and € (Euro) I also accept digital currency, such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Dash, I also accept other cryptocurrencies but that will already be agreed with the client.
The price is:
- 400 $
- 342 €
The price in digital currency is equivalent to the change in dollars $, a fixed amount will be agreed with the client when the form is finished.
How good is your work?:
I'll leave you some links of my demonstrations so you can hear my production quality:
Note:
The tracks that are here are just a demonstration of my work, this is just for you to hear my quality of mix and creativity, I can make different styles with the genres presented here
Are you ready to request my services?
Please fill out the following form to request it, if you have any questions contact me through my email
xixsael@gmail.com
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now